By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many languages do you speak?

zexen_lowe said:
sc94597 said:

Fluently: English

I've been learning japanese for the last 3-4 months. I could have a basic conversation, and know about 200 kanji, all hiragana, and katakana. I'm also learning french in school, but don't expect to ever be fluent in it.

You've been learning Japanese for 3-4 months and already know 200 kanji? I'm very impressed. And I was proud of my 100 kanji in 6 months...

Yeah I after I got used to learning them they actually seemed easier to learn than hiragana. I try to make hints out of what it means. Also spend alot of time learning Japanese. I spend at least 2 hrs a day, and on weekends I spend up to 5-6 hrs. I think Kanji and Vocab is the easy part. Trying to remember particles and how/when to conjugate is alot harder imo.

Around the Network

English. that's it. i was blissfully ignorant over languages at high school and only managed a C grade at french. Everyone else speaks English so no real point in learning another language. i may get flamed for that comment but i love english and it is actually my best subject.

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

1 english and i am not all that got at speaking english so no reason to learn to speak others if can not talk my first one

german, english and french in order of skill

Improvements are caused by people who complain

4: Dutch, English, German and Spanish. Also, a tiny bit of French.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

2 - English and Spanish

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

i want to speak spanish

I speak english, and very limited french.

'je suis a la orange!'

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Speak read understand English and Spanish
Speak Read Hebrew
Understand Speak Japaneses Not much

Former something....

Dutch (native), English (lived in California), German (lived in Austria) and Farsi (partner) pretty good.

And a little bit of high school / tourist French.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales