By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GTA Lost and the Damned DLC

EaglesEye379 said:
Unless they charge something horrific like 2400 MS points then its all go for me. Any addition to the story, side or not is worth it to me - much like Knights of the Nine / Shivering Isles was to Oblivion.

I didn't buy Shivering Isles either - but it was on a 120gb drive I bought, so I kept it.

Around the Network

I think i'll be getting it...I just wanna know more details about it, and how much its gonna cost...

Spiteful49 said:
People that say too little too late? What would have been the best time frame for it to come out? If the DLC is released to close to the original release people would be mad. Now they can advertise it with the game of the year stamp on it.

I am going to get it....

This.

@ Bitmap - hold on - you can shoot from bikes - I did it chasing that cat who was hitting Playboy X's partner's girl. Oh ... you said shotguns ... hmmm ... we'll see.

Definitely getting it, yeah. But I don't think it'll be the big gamechanger that Microsoft wanted it to be.

madskillz said:
Spiteful49 said:
People that say too little too late? What would have been the best time frame for it to come out? If the DLC is released to close to the original release people would be mad. Now they can advertise it with the game of the year stamp on it.

I am going to get it....

This.

@ Bitmap - hold on - you can shoot from bikes - I did it chasing that cat who was hitting Playboy X's partner's girl. Oh ... you said shotguns ... hmmm ... we'll see.

Yeah =) pistols, uzi's and grenades is all that you are allowed on a car or bike.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

I want to know more about what I am actually going to get and how much it will cost.

It helps that I got 1000 MS Points when I bought GTA IV which means its likely I will get it, but Im not overly excited about the content yet.

I want to see improvements to the overall GTA experience not just add on mission packs with a few hours gameplay!!

Judging from the trailer it looks like there is a new auto shotgun. Anyone else spot some goodies in there?

EaglesEye379 said:
Unless they charge something horrific like 2400 MS points then its all go for me. Any addition to the story, side or not is worth it to me - much like Knights of the Nine / Shivering Isles was to Oblivion.

I thought the price of 1600MS points is confirmed...

Anyway I'm getting it

I'll be damned if I lose 30 bucks (or any amount) to this.

DMeisterJ said:

And that's before you even know what will this be...

Posting things like that while sporting that sig makes you look bad T_T

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
DMeisterJ said:

And that's before you even know what will this be...

Posting things like that while sporting that sig makes you look bad T_T

I'll bite.

Que?

How does not liking GTA IV relate to my sig?  I just think it's over-rated.

And as I've said a billion times before, my sig also pertains to me too.