By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Graphic fight:Heavy Rain vs Uncharted 2 vs Killzone 2 vs God of war 3

4 killers, very tough choice. GOW3 supposed to be ferkin' amazing shown in HD tho, they are saying nothing compares.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
I can't watch the videos right now, so I'll just ask a quick question. Does God of War 3 have a non-user-controllable (or fixed) camera? That should allow for some shortcuts which may make for better looking graphics.

The old games did, though I don't know about the new God of War 3. I hope they keep it, and I doubt they would remove it.

But even so, I would not say that GoW3 is the most graphically impressive of those four, but as we don't know of a release date yet, they could pull a "Killzone 2" and have major improvements in graphics over the next 6-12 months.

But I agree with your point, it would probably allow for some shortcuts to be taken, and I hope they really take advantage of it, and make something even more compelling compared to a game where the camera isn't fixed.

Slycooperfan24 said:
i would like to see the 360 do better in games but i know its not possible go sony

Yea the 360 has Wii graphifcx,ya know Nothing on 360 looks even good as those games!!!

lmao stupid fanboys

Uncharted in first (though I've only seen in-game screens and not videos)
Killzone a close second

I don't really like how Heavy Rain looks for some reason.
GOW II was kinda underwhelming.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I think Uncharted 2 looks best or maybe God War 3.

Around the Network

The gow3 trailer was nothing special...coupled with todays screenshots in DMJ's thread, uncharted 2 looks immense, we know killzone 2 looks immense...im not sure on alan wake, i wanna see more...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Garnett said:
Heavy Rain has the best graphics but terrible gameplay,and minor difference in graphics.

wat d fuck ? i didnt know heavy rain was released

OT: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue looks better than any game out there btw........heavy rain looks better the games listed in the header though

Slycooperfan24 said:
i would like to see the 360 do better in games but i know its not possible go sony

Troll...

Anyways on topic.

Im gonna be biased and say Final Fantasy versus XIII even though its not true lol...

But no Rly...i cant choose @ this point... TO many games coming out on PS3 with insane graphics ima gettin back 2 back bon-ers... O.o

321tttrini4everz said:
Garnett said:
Heavy Rain has the best graphics but terrible gameplay,and minor difference in graphics.

wat d fuck ? i didnt know heavy rain was released

OT: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue looks better than any game out there btw........heavy rain looks better the games listed in the header though

Time machine FTW!!!

but no really,the game play is all X or hit Square nothing but buttons.

Uncharted looks the best by far, it is just insanely good. I am also basing that on the screen shots we have seen, which are just mindblowing

@ garnett, we barely know about Heavy Rain, and the point of it is that it has a totally different type of gameplay than what we are used to. It is a psychological thriller and so very story driven. The game's main draw is the choices that you can make