By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA 2008 FULL SHOW LIVE THREAD

Ok ur example in health care is stupid....

And yeahm the novelty wears out.... that's really different than what leo-j did. First he says it's an awesome game (After PLAYING THE GAME) and then he says it's horrible... those are completely opposites. I would understand if he first said it was a normal game, and then said not a good game. But from going to INCREDIBLE------------>Crap.... OWNED!!!!!

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Ok, first leo-j said GTA4 was amazing, and now he says its a piece of shit.... come on, that doesnt make sense. I believe that can be consider hypocrisy.

He got owned, end of story

It's been 8 months since he posted that. Peoples opinion on games can change. People can think something is awesome till the novelty wears out. Or people can get bored with something. Now like I said if he said it should be goty then it isnt being hypocritical. PEOPLES STANCE ON THINGS CHANGE OVER TIME!

5 years ago I couldn't give 2 shits about health care. Now I think its  very important matter. Am i hypocritical? Not at all

Why did he change his mind? It was nothing to do with GTAIV, he played it, said it was amazing ... now MGS4 doesn't win GOTY "ITS HORRIBLE" ... he didn't think it was horrible AFTER playing it ... you don't play a game ... say its amazing ... stop playing it then declare you think its a POS 6 months later. 

and what a stupid thing to compare it with ...

seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Ok, first leo-j said GTA4 was amazing, and now he says its a piece of shit.... come on, that doesnt make sense. I believe that can be consider hypocrisy.

It's been 8 months since he posted that. Peoples opinion on games can change. People can think something is awesome till the novelty wears out. Or people can get bored with something. Now like I said if he said it should be goty then it isnt being hypocritical. PEOPLES STANCE ON THINGS CHANGE OVER TIME!

5 years ago I couldn't give 2 shits about health care. Now I think its  very important matter. Am i hypocritical? Not at all

Why did he change his mind? It was nothing to do with GTAIV, he played it, said it was amazing ... now MGS4 doesn't win GOTY "ITS HORRIBLE" ... he didn't think it was horrible AFTER playing it ... you don't play a game ... say its amazing ... stop playing it then declare you think its a POS 6 months later. 

I don't know. Did you ask him? No instead you tried to be macho man and try and shove his face in something he said 8 months ago. Let me say this one more time. Peoples opinions can change of something. Does that mean he is a hypocrit? not at all.

If you went back and played a game that you thought was awesome a long time ago you might not enjoy it anymore.

I like assassins creed when it came out. got pretty far into the game. moved and worked a lot and stopped playing. I tried picking it back up last week and i think the story telling is absoloute garbage? is the being a hypocrite? not at all

seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:

I don't know. Did you ask him? No instead you tried to be macho man and try and shove his face in something he said 8 months ago. Let me say this one more time. Peoples opinions can change of something. Does that mean he is a hypocrit? not at all.

If you went back and played a game that you thought was awesome a long time ago you might not enjoy it anymore.

I like assassins creed when it came out. got pretty far into the game. moved and worked a lot and stopped playing. I tried picking it back up last week and i think the story telling is absoloute garbage? is the being a hypocrite? not at all

What? I usually think it's always the other way around.

It's like with food. You hate broccolis one day, then you can't get enough of them! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

This isn't worth the argument. I'm done with this thread. Seece...you are a marked man. :)

Around the Network

Some times games come out, you play them, and all the bells and whistles make you hoot and hollar. But after awhile, you experience other things and have better points of reference, and opinions change. Besides, a lot of games seem awesome at the start, but after awhile the novelty just sorta wears off. A great game is one that holds it owns as time passes...

It's all about the game.

seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:

I never said he was a hypocrit I said he was full of shit and he is. He goes from saying the game is "amazing" to "horrible" .... that doesn't happen overtime. You know why he said you're just arguing for the sake of it.

SHMUPGurus said:

What? I usually think it's always the other way around.

It's like with food. You hate broccolis one day, then you can't get enough of them! xD

I go through S.T.A.G.E.S. with food. I use to work at a pizza place and make my own awesome pizzas! now all I want when someone asks is just cheese,

seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:

5 years ago I couldn't give 2 shits about health care. Now I think its very important matter. Am i hypocritical? Not at all

Just cause PS3 fans arent getting the exclusive DLC they try to bring the game down,like MGS4 coming to 360 i seen someone say "Oh i dont care if it comes to 360,i just dont want there team making it,i want new games",they try to bring the game down thats being talked about to make it worth less.

lilwingman said:

Because you guys are trying so hard to bully leo-j and be cool but it really isn't working. There is no hypocriticism here and this isn't high school.

Sometimes I get confused whether I'm still actually on a forum of grown people, or somehow have wound up watching a day-time soap...

I know exacly what you mean lol.. I think it's time for the banhammer to do it's mighty toss

Check out my game about moles ^