By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA 2008 FULL SHOW LIVE THREAD

Serious_frusting said:
axumblade said:
mr.elite said:
i have a weird feeling gta4 is gonna win

This is your fault. You jinxed it. Now the fanboys can't argue over which system is more superior. damn you.

Yes we can didnt you here him he said GTAIV then he said PC version very fast you might not of heard it lol

Fixed for ya. ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
sunil247 said:
segajon said:
Worst 2 hours of my life. so boring

second that

third that

I think that should read "Worst 2 hours in television history"

This rock band is horrible Jesus Christ.

But the PC version was a terrible port =/

mM
Around the Network

This is so weak, what is this??
I wanted to see some sort of video game related material

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

leo-j said:
But the PC version was a terrible port =/

Still, better graphics FTW, right? ;)

It's HD gaming baby...! *feels empty inside*

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I feel so bad for Kojima not getting PS3 GOTY. Highway robbery. LBP wasn't good enough to get GOTY. It was all hype to me. MGS4 delivered and stayed true to the PS3 pulling its ass out of a serious ditch. This is some bullshit!

Maynard_Tool said:
Infamous said:
Maynard_Tool said:
HOW DO FUCK GTA4 wins best game of the year overall.... and the X360 game of the year was gears and the ps3 one LBP??? Shouldnt GTA4 win in those categories too???

Told ya, F****ng bullshit!!!!! This awards are scheiße

Kojima must feel stupid, lol.

Is cause it doesnt even make sense... this awards are Bullcrap. If the game of the year was GTA4 it should have won in the categorie of best PS3 and best X360 game.... this is just ridiculous!!!!!

Well obvious this year the best 360 and PS3rd games were exclusives only.

GTAIV sold a ton and had great reviews.  Anyone who says they are suprised are just fooling themselves.

SHMUPGurus said:
Serious_frusting said:
axumblade said:
mr.elite said:
i have a weird feeling gta4 is gonna win

This is your fault. You jinxed it. Now the fanboys can't argue over which system is more superior. damn you.

Yes we can didnt you here him he said GTAIV then he said PC version very fast you might not of heard it lol

Fixed for ya. ^^

PC really i think that it by far the worst version, i had it on me pc for not even 30 mins, i have it on me console again now,

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st