By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA 2008 FULL SHOW LIVE THREAD

FUCK! GTAIV what crap!!! it is only one of the best selling games of 08 and one of the highests coring games on both consoles! How could such a CRAP game win ...

Around the Network

HOW DO FUCK GTA4 wins best game of the year overall.... and the X360 game of the year was gears and the ps3 one LBP??? Shouldnt GTA4 win in those categories too???

Told ya, F****ng bullshit!!!!! This awards are scheiße

whers god of war X_x

Check out my game about moles ^

GTAIV Bah. FTS . Only did it because it's multiplat >_>

WHAT? they lied... they didn't reveal another Gears 2 secret.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Im so sad... Kojima was so happy for MGS4, he was in the show, and they gave it to GTA IV.

GTA IV is horrible why do they keep giving it amazing things.

mM
ZenfoldorVGI said:
I think that Fallout 3 deserved to win, but GTAIV was of such high quality that I can't really argue. It's so popular that it's kinda formed an anti-culture on the internet(you guys) but in reality, it's an excellent game, deserving of many accolades.

I totally agree with you. It's like the FFXII hate bandwagon, the game doesn't deserve it at all.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

ZenfoldorVGI said:
I think that Fallout 3 deserved to win, but GTAIV was of such high quality that I can't really argue. It's so popular that it's kinda formed an anti-culture on the internet(you guys) but in reality, it's an excellent game, deserving of many accolades.

Agreed!!

GTAIV got the highest Metacritic score. VGC awards voted by editor in chiefs of all the reviewers. Woah, what a fu**ing surprise.

Maynard_Tool said:
HOW DO FUCK GTA4 wins best game of the year overall.... and the X360 game of the year was gears and the ps3 one LBP??? Shouldnt GTA4 win in those categories too???

Told ya, F****ng bullshit!!!!! This awards are scheiße

Kojima must feel stupid, lol.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*