By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima to announce MGS4 for 360 at VGA's?

Nothing was announced this time huh.

Well,see you all in the next wave of MGS4 on 360 rumors.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Around the Network

@Sardauk: lol... ether that or he will fly a WW2 japanes plain into MS headquarters...

But seriously I hope the 360 gets the game... Sony already profited from the timed exclusivity, Kojima can use the extra cash to make more games and I have another great game to play... its a win-win-win situation... except for some bitter Sony fanboys... common people... we gave you Bioshock without any hard feelings... now give us some MGS4 loving...

El Duderino said:

@Sardauk: lol... ether that or he will fly a WW2 japanes plain into MS headquarters...

But seriously I hope the 360 gets the game... Sony already profited from the timed exclusivity, Kojima can use the extra cash to make more games and I have another great game to play... its a win-win-win situation... except for some bitter Sony fanboys... common people... we gave you Bioshock without any hard feelings... now give us some MGS4 loving...

... and what an extra cash they can make with the 360 !

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Oh, this again?

Apparently I came here after it ended. And.. nothing this time too? not a big surprise.

why do people keep rehashing this issue whenever kojima 'appears' somewhere?

pretty much everyone who wanted to buy this game has already bought it, just like bioshock. look at the ps3 port of bioshock 1 year later. it did crap.

if mgs4 is ported to the 360, it'll do the same thing. it'll be a paltry comparison. i don't think konami would be willing to do such a thing if it means damaging their relationship with sony. aside from that, the freaking producer/director is already sick of the question. get over it people.

Around the Network

Looks like you were wrong, OP. People need to drop this, I'm sure Xbox 360 owners have their own games to look forward to.

When are people going to put this rumour to rest?

DMeisterJ said:
When are people going to put this rumour to rest?

Never !

I can't wait for the day it will happen... and when PS3 Fanboys will protest by burning their console in front of the Japanese embassy.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

I have no clue why some thought there would be any sort of announcements... does steven spielberg tell everyone what movie he might work on next in an acceptance speech? NO! so why would someone here? Especially a so called "megaton" like this...

I Agree with with CGI Quality, What's the point of Multi consoles if there isn't any exclusives? Also the people who just want to see the Meltdowns, Grow the F up >_>