By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima to announce MGS4 for 360 at VGA's?

Another failthread with xbot fanboys drooling for mgs4... won't they ever stop.

Around the Network

Contritely! Night! Going off into!

CGI-Quality said:
@ noname

Fortunately I have a life and did no such thing. Beyond that, I'm the one telling people not to worry, that I believe the game will never be ported to 360. At least if you are going to make ridiculous assumptions, do it with accuracy. Move along now...

Seriously people "worry" over a game getting ported to another console ... I'm sorry whats to be worried about? PS3 fans will still have the game ... its hardly going to affect its PS3 hardware sales. Nothing TO worry about.

When the 12 month PS3 timed exclusivity is up MGS 4 could appear on XBox 360. But a game on 4 or 5 game discs would cost Konami because MS charges extra money per DVD used for the games.
Highly unlikely MGS 4 will be on XBox 360 in the future. Metal Gear Online for XBox 360/PC is more probable.

numonex said:
When the 12 month PS3 timed exclusivity is up MGS 4 could appear on XBox 360. But a game on 4 or 5 game discs would cost Konami because MS charges extra money per DVD used for the games.
Highly unlikely MGS 4 will be on XBox 360 in the future. Metal Gear Online for XBox 360/PC is more probable.

would u plz be quiet now? this is NOT true. a guy at id said so but it was a misunderstanding. he and ms said so.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

@ CGI-Quality: sony fans have been doing what? saying mgs4 will be on xbox? or that xbox exclusives will be on ps3.. because i'm pretty confident that mgs4 to 360 threads faaaarrrrrrr outweight 360 exclusives to ps3 threads..

@ numonex: Post the link for this 12 month ps3 timed exclusivety please, otherwise, stop posting, anything.

I wouldn't be very surprised, though still a little. However, I still think that 'i' can't be forgotten. Besides, it said 'next', which isn't very hard to understand.

SpartanFX said:
^^nothing

MGS4 just won best graphics of 2008 and best sound track of 2008.

X360 had 2 announcements:

GEARs2 additional map
GTA :DLC trailer

Figured there would be nothing.  Why anyone takes spike seriously i'll never know.

Didn't see it announced on Spike.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Kojima will announce MGS4 on 360 with tears in his eyes and apologize after each sentences.

After that, he will commit seppuku....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.