By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - AMERICA'S top 20 most loved games of all time revealed!

what a list!

Around the Network
Comrade Tovya said:
kungfusqurrel said:
super mario 3 is cool, back in haydayz i knew all the secrets.

Funny enough, I downloaded it on my Wii, and I actually remembered all the secrets from when I was a kid. It's amazing that it's stuck in my head for 20 years.

I wish Nitty would make a new SMB for online download,like a hole new game like megaman 9.

THAT would move consoles.

Garnett said:
Comrade Tovya said:
kungfusqurrel said:
super mario 3 is cool, back in haydayz i knew all the secrets.

Funny enough, I downloaded it on my Wii, and I actually remembered all the secrets from when I was a kid. It's amazing that it's stuck in my head for 20 years.

I wish Nitty would make a new SMB for online download,like a hole new game like megaman 9.

THAT would move consoles.

New SMB3 .... or the originally planned and rumored to be worked on smb4 that was a direct fallow up to SMB3 and supposed to be on the original NES

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

it's too 6th and 7th gen heavy

Where is Sonic the hedgehog 2?

HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ?

Around the Network
megaman2 said:
what a list!

Next time, you should quote yourself for truth. Make sure it's only a minute after you posted the first time!

Where is Super Mario Bros.?

noname2200 said:
megaman2 said:
what a list!

Next time, you should quote yourself for truth. Make sure it's only a minute after you posted the first time!

QFT!

izaaz101 said:
For doing years of research, there seems to be an awful lot of games released in the past year or so. And a disturbing lack of PC games.

If Americans were as advanced in the use of those as they were adopting text messaging on phones, it is safe to assume that they got their PC's last night.

Mummelmann said:
izaaz101 said:
For doing years of research, there seems to be an awful lot of games released in the past year or so. And a disturbing lack of PC games.

If Americans were as advanced in the use of those as they were adopting text messaging on phones, it is safe to assume that they got their PC's last night.

it should say console games, or home console games...... also I hate texting... talking is easier and quicker and cheaper so why text.... oh wait i know, so your boss dose not catch you.... texting is a expensive  ploy to avoid work.

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog