By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Defense Force : Sony’s 10 Year Plan In Full Effect

November NPDs were released a few days ago showing strong momentum of the Playstation family during a period of economic uncertainty. Sony is clear on their way to sell their projected 10 million Playstation 3’s during the fiscal year.

During 2009, Sony sees a number of stunning titles only possible with the power of the Playstation 3. February 27th begins the launch of the graphical showboat Killzone 2, which will be followed up with InFamous, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2, Final Fantasy XIII (exclusive in Japan), and Gran Turismo 5. This amazing lineup of exclusives, coincidng with a potential price drop sometime in 2009, will mark a transitionary period for the Playstation 3’s sales.

2007 was the year of the PS3, along with 2008, and we’re happy to report that 2009 will be an even greater year of the PS3.

http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/

----------------

lol gotta love the chart XD they've showed it before i believe XD.. the numbers are impressive XD.. especially in 2012

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Lol @ PS3 HW sales graphs.

wait wait wait...... what? really .... honestly.....

though i guess i could see some poor sole doing this up for management to justify the continued cost of the system

step 1. make a high priced system that under performs first 2 years on the market.
step 2. ???
step 3. profit

edit.... they think it will have 23 million sold by the end of this year... damn thats got to be one hell of a december when is the 179 dollar new price for the ps3 coming into effect?

edit 2: also 20 million next year? really? they could have tried to be at least somewhat in the realm of reality 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

LMAO. A return to form for the SDF. Love that chart.

Impressive how the graph seems accurate so far.

Around the Network

Graphs never lie. The ps3 will surge and the wii/360 just seem to die lol.

LMAO
These guys are soo full of sh*t

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

I was wondering when SDF was going to return back to form.

This is good stuff, and the best part is when some people take it seriously.

haxxiy said:

im very tired, but i hope this is sarcasm.... its drasticaly overstating ps3 sales this year and looks to be over tracking 360 sales too

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

goddog said:
haxxiy said:

im very tired, but i hope this is sarcasm.... its drasticaly overstating ps3 sales this year and looks to be over tracking 360 sales too

just substract a few millions and it'll be fine :p

Check out my game about moles ^