By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

@darkknightkryta, i myself own 14 copies of ff8, 10 ps1 copies sealed, japanese versions,greatest hits versions,europe versions, 4 downloaded copies.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

@lestatdark, thats how i feel about story, my example is : lost odyssey. the scenes with kaim and his daughter, overall story dealing with death,family,being immortal,loss of memory and the damn dreams which were so well written that i almost cried, i will admit to it.
damn it, now i am going to play lost odyssey again, because i just heard the damn : white rabbit song by jefferson airplane.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@darkknightkryta, i myself own 14 copies of ff8, 10 ps1 copies sealed, japanese versions,greatest hits versions,europe versions, 4 downloaded copies.

Want to sell me a copy xD

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@lestatdark, thats how i feel about story, my example is : lost odyssey. the scenes with kaim and his daughter, overall story dealing with death,family,being immortal,loss of memory and the damn dreams which were so well written that i almost cried, i will admit to it.
damn it, now i am going to play lost odyssey again, because i just heard the damn : white rabbit song by jefferson airplane.

Damn, you had to remind me of Lirum's death scene. One of the most emotionally powerful moments in any video game or story media, in my opinion. I cried (manly) tears for the whole duration of that cutscene. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Nice, I see you're missing one.  Don't worry, I am too.  Boxed PC.

Around the Network

@darkknightkryta, thanks i forgot that, gonna pick that up tomorrow at my friends video game store. :)
@lestatdark, i know what u mean, that is why i would buy as many copies as i could if m$ and mistwalker/ feelplus ever made a sequel to lost odyssey. lost odyssey and final fantasy 8, 10 are the only 3 rpg's that i replay every year it seems, hell that reminds me that the father of those series/games is the same person. goes to show u it seems that the makers of most rpg's anymore dont pride themselves in the whole aspect of the game, rather than on a few select points. guess that is why, i dont truly invest in the rpg's too much anymore, they are just missing that gripping story u know.

^^Nice, I actually went to see how much it was on ebay after I quoted you this morning. I probably shouldn't invest now, maybe when school is over. Unless you can grab a copy and ship it to me? XD

@darkknightkryta, maybe i can. let me see if he has anymore copies ok?

The new additions to my Nintendo Family. Best SE 3DS ever

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@darkknightkryta, maybe i can. let me see if he has anymore copies ok?

Depends the price, I don't wanna spend more than 70 dollars on this whole ordeal.  But yes, is okay.