By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

@stokedup, cool. how much did u pay for them ?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

They cost me around £90 for all 3, quite alot of money but I don't regret it, I think I might even get fang, hope and sazh to finish off the collection!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

@stokeup, cool.  i just bought another ff13 pillow and lighting figurine from my friends store, i have a squall and tidus/yuna  pillows on order as well.  :)

are u gonna play ff14 :online on ps3 in march ?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Yeah I'm hoping to, I really like the look of this new FF, even though I really enjoyed ff13 I think ff14 has got more of a final fantasy look to it. The levelling system looks good aswell. How much is the subscription price to play the ps3 version? Do you know?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I am PROUD to announce Final Fantasy XIII and Dragon Quest IX have both bagged awards at the CESA awards function thingy.

They bagged awards in Gaming Excellence

Be sure to congratulate them and other games here

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=116565&page=1

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@stokeup, cool.  i just bought another ff13 pillow and lighting figurine from my friends store, i have a squall and tidus/yuna  pillows on order as well.  :)

are u gonna play ff14 :online on ps3 in march ?

OMG where do you get FF13 pillows?

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@ssen, i am getting the sly cooper collection, because i never played them when they were on the ps2. 

i also would like a rpg ps2 collection on the ps3, but i no namco wont with the tales series, square-enix wont with final fantasy, sony wont with the dark cloudt series either, or shadow hearts as well. the  series i want the most on the ps3 in these upgrade versions, like u is rpg's based.

I dream about Xenosaga collection for PS3 :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@ssen, i am getting the sly cooper collection, because i never played them when they were on the ps2. 

i also would like a rpg ps2 collection on the ps3, but i no namco wont with the tales series, square-enix wont with final fantasy, sony wont with the dark cloudt series either, or shadow hearts as well. the  series i want the most on the ps3 in these upgrade versions, like u is rpg's based.

I'd LOVE this because I can't find them at my local store.

But It will NEVER happen Scamco - Bandai would never localize it.

darthdevidem01 said:
Zlejedi said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Whats with the NAMCO-BANDAI hat darth.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

hikaruchan said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Zlejedi said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Whats with the NAMCO-BANDAI hat darth.

Bitterness over no TOV localization