By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

Just got back from a game sale and Purchased for $30 for the lot DQIV the chapters of the chosen,DQV the hand of the heavenly bride ,DQM:Joker,Castlevania judgement and on PSP Finalfantasy and final fantasy 2. i think thats a good deal how about you

Also picked up at half price a PS3 game i know nothing about singularity

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
mjk45 said:

@Lestat,Ssenkah ,you guys will have to help me out i havent played D2 online so I"m a noob

No problem, in my 1.11 days, I used to do a lot of Hell Baal runs to help my friends level up fast. I'll help you with builds and gear

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@mjk45, nice picks. singularity is a fps in the vein of the wolfestein series, so if u like them u will like it as well. i am enjoying it so far. 

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@Lestat , the hardest part for me is different time zones ,plus the twenty four seven nature of looking out for mum so i can't guarantee i'll be online but will set it up and well see.

@Robo thanks for the heads up .

mjk45 said:

@Lestat , the hardest part for me is different time zones ,plus the twenty four seven nature of looking out for mum so i can't guarantee i'll be online but will set it up and well see.

@Robo thanks for the heads up .

No pressure, whenever it's available to you, i'll be glad to help

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

@lestatdark, u guys got me thinking about playing d2 sometime soon. just have to find a copy , if i find one maybe i will play with u guys, never played it online though.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@lestatdark, u guys got me thinking about playing d2 sometime soon. just have to find a copy , if i find one maybe i will play with u guys, never played it online though.

Copies with both D2 and Lord of Destruction are pretty easy to find nowadays, since Blizzard launched a Value pack with both for about 20€ (here in Europe). I think there must be a similar package worldwide.

Current PC Build

@lestatdark, yeah i saw that pack in walmart before, will try their and at my friends store this weekend.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@lestatdark, yeah i saw that pack in walmart before, will try their and at my friends store this weekend.

Good luck in getting it then I'm trying to fix my internet connection issues, but this weekend, tops, they'll be resolved. 

Current PC Build

@Lestat ,yeh i remember the chest sets they did for diablo  plus starcraft and warcraft ones with all the games in them.they still seem to sell well to.

Sands of destruction just arrived, i couldn't remember where i had seen the picture of the boy with the leather jacket  and it bugged me ,then it came to me it was in newtype usa cannot rember if it was for the anime or the game though ,will have to go back through the old issues, gee i have quite the back log with me buying PSP FF1 , FF2 , DS DQIV , DQV , DQM:joker, portrait of ruin,  PS3 singularity and now  playing eccllesia 3D dot heroes and now D2 -LOD since i reinstalled and started playing again this time as a Palladin ,played as a Barb before, after all this time its still damn addictive i find it hard to stop playing,  how about you guys much in the way of a back log.