PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

which persona game is your favorite ?

mine  is persona 4

Persona 3 is my favourite

As for the Atlus question, if we're talking about Atlus developed games only, then it's SMT: Nocturne, and if published games are allowed too, then it's Demon's Souls, of course

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestatdark, i knew demons souls would be your choice. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@lestatdark, i knew demons souls would be your choice. :)

I'm very eager of playing it again, but I still have to finish 3D Dot Game Heroes and Muramasa And DQIX releases this month, and I've still to get SMG2.

I hate exams season >_>

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

@Robo:  My favorite Persona is 3.

Like Lesta, for a published game it is Demon's Souls.

If it is a developed Atlus game: SMT: Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2.

was the rpg genre always your favorite genre, or did u grow into it gradually ?

when i started gaming, i was 4 and my 1st system was the atari 2600. i slowly moved to every system that ever came out and at 1st my genre of choice was platformers , as time past it slowly changed. i then moved to fps as a genre i loved very much and still like it alot today ( but todays's fps has to have something special to make me buy them anymore ). it wasnt until final fantasy 7, that i even got interested in the genre. after that i started playing more rpg games , and after some time i started to get addicted to them and played everyone i could get my hands on. final fantasy 8 was the game that made fall in love with the genre and never wana leave it, since that game came out i played some great gems in this genre from : lost odyssey to persona 4 to demons souls , alundra,dark cloud, legend of dragoon,shining force and many more, i am very excited to see and play the future games that are released in this awesome genre. 

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

you have to guess my favourite  atlus game  it rhymes with ?

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

is this site insinuating something about me as every time i log on there an add for erectile dysfunction staring me in the face.

SIGNED, paranoid poster

lestatdark said:
mjk45 said:

@lestat. i ordered it over 4 weeks ago at and the manager said it  would be in stock  in a couple of days,  just arrived yesterday. maybe  stock control couldn't handle the dash and where running in circles cutting up all the stock.

I had that same problem. I order my copy at 23rd May and only got it in June 15th. There as been quite some troubles with getting copies everywhere except NA.

yep those clever NA stock managers they know to dash with out cutting up all the stock