By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

@mjk45:  A great deal of them.  At one point a few years back I made a list of exactly what I was missing, but I do not have that list handy.  Regardless, I have a good bit of both, but probably lacking behind what both you and Robo have of the two.

Around the Network

@Ssenkah we all lag behind robo when it comes to robotech/macross i don't have that much just the protoculture collection that just arrived and the macross ova's  on dvd plus  all the masters on vhs

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

just started playing 3 dot game heros , haven't made a character yet just went with a samurai character, i like the old school zelda vibe and the humour.

mjk45 said:

just started playing 3 dot game heros , haven't made a character yet just went with a samurai character, i like the old school zelda vibe and the humour.

I'm still playing my copy. I went with the Dark Dragon sprite. The game has a major A Link To The Past vibe, especially once you get to the later dungeons and do the trading quests. The mini-games is what sets them apart though. Every mini-game, except Dash Run is amazing.

Dash Run on the other hand, is the single most stupid minigame ever conceived, if you try to beat the records for the rewards. You'll see why when you get there, there's no way it can be put to words, how annoying it will become  

But you'll get a small taste of what it will feel like once you get the Dash Boots and use a sword without Pierce and try to dash around

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestat. i ordered it over 4 weeks ago at and the manager said it  would be in stock  in a couple of days,  just arrived yesterday. maybe  stock control couldn't handle the dash and where running in circles cutting up all the stock.

Around the Network
mjk45 said:

@lestat. i ordered it over 4 weeks ago at and the manager said it  would be in stock  in a couple of days,  just arrived yesterday. maybe  stock control couldn't handle the dash and where running in circles cutting up all the stock.

I had that same problem. I order my copy at 23rd May and only got it in June 15th. There as been quite some troubles with getting copies everywhere except NA.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

just picked up my copy of trinity universe and disgaea infinite, crimson gem saga, and soulcalibur broken destiny.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

has anyone tried the game : fantasy earth zero  , the free to play mmo from square-enix?

i got a email from them about the game, was thinking of trying it out, will anyone else give it a try as well?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@Robo, never heard of it whats the gossip

http://na.square-enix.com/newsletter/fez_100702/images/image3.jpg