By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WOW!!!! MK:Wii has passed Gamecube LTD in Others!

kinda shows ya what reviewers know.... MKWii stuggles to keep it 8 on gamerankings.... and look at it go.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

This game only sells because it comes packed in with the Wii Wheel. The only way that you can get a gold trophy in the 150 cc and Mirror Grand Prix is by luck. I couldn't do it myself so I ripped someone elses file. I couldn't be bothered with unlocking all of that stuff based purely on luck.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

lol so you didn't deserve the 3 star ranking at all?...

BOOM

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

amp316 said:
This game only sells because it comes packed in with the Wii Wheel. The only way that you can get a gold trophy in the 150 cc and Mirror Grand Prix is by luck. I couldn't do it myself so I ripped someone elses file. I couldn't be bothered with unlocking all of that stuff based purely on luck.

Really? I thought getting gold in MK Wii wasn;t that hard...

On topic: Wow, that's great for Mario Kart! I'll bo so cool it it beat Gamecube WW.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

pretty sure amp was being sarcastic, fellas.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

mkwii best mario kart ever and easily best selling mk ever!

it'll easily hit 20+ million.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Haha, and yet MK:Wii always seems to be in the shadow of Wii Fit :P

Anyway, incredible numbers

amp316 said:

getting 3 stars purely on luck, you must be the luckiest gamer ever then, no wonder you suck in the league:P

MKWii is blue shelling the competition, poor Gamecube.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

great , cant wait too buy this game sometime soon.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I think the fact it passed Gran Turismo is far more significant.