By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The 'Why I Love My 360' Thread - no negativity allowed

That's all well... but be careful with what you post here guys... people might just come in and flame.

Around the Network

Best library of games, hands down, and HD, i love the HD, most of the games are infact in 1080i/p.

Greatest online ever
Greatest exclusives ever (outside N64)
No hardware issues (launch system never had one problem with it... ps2 fell apart like as soon as i took it out the box)
Best versions of multi plat games
Constant upgrade of interface
Id go on but dont wanna get yanked off stage during my first post

It doesnt

Overheat
Make a noise
Scratch discs
Have bad games like MGS4 LBP etc

That was a cool vid Selnor.

Around the Network
myths_n_legends said:
Greatest online ever
No hardware issues (launch system never had one problem with it... ps2 fell apart like as soon as i took it out the box)

Dude the highlighted red part. WTF?

I love the 360 but seriously, the 360 had the worst HW issues at launch of any console. It's fine now, but dont hide that one. M$ f*cked up there. They could have been leading Sony by 12-15 mill if RRoD wasnt around.

selnor said:
myths_n_legends said:
Greatest online ever

I love the 360 but seriously, the 360 had the worst HW issues at launch of any console. It's fine now, but dont hide that one. M$ f*cked up there. They could have been leading Sony by 12-15 mill if RRoD wasnt around.

Yeah I feel the same selnor.  I have had drive errors which I fixed myself and then RROD which I had to send off for since I opened my 360 to fix the drive.  Xbox "Phoenix" will be the best though...

selnor said:
myths_n_legends said:
Greatest online ever

no doubt but i was sayin why I love the 360 and my 360 hasnt had one problem in 3 years therefore no hardware issues for me so i love it... i however cannot speak for everyone that had the rrod

myths_n_legends said:
selnor said:
myths_n_legends said:
Greatest online ever

no doubt but i was sayin why I love the 360 and my 360 hasnt had one problem in 3 years therefore no hardware issues for me so i love it... i however cannot speak for everyone that had the rrod

Ah ok. MAybe could have left the PS2 bit out of your comment though. It made it look like a troll in a thread stating nothing negative about 360, doesnt mean negative bout other consoles is allowed. I for one was a big fan of PS2 and I'm sure the PS hardcore fanbase would not accept that comment. Just advice dude.

Trust me, Ive made a few wrong, bad , stupid comments on here in the past. I learned the hard way.

:) But yeah 360 rocks.

Quality games and achievements are addictive.

Heavens to Murgatoids.