By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God of War 3 Gameplay Trailer, only a day away!

So I can't wait for this trailer to come out during the video game awards tomorrow!  They promise that it will consist of only gameplay and that it will be amazing!

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

Around the Network

I fully expect it to be absolutely terrible.

I fully expect is to be absolutely amazing.

Well, so do I really, but I figure that if I'm pessimistic about it, I'll be all the more impressed tomorrow.

Can't wait for it. Though I doubt the combat system is gonna be better then NG2, everything else is gonna be bigger and better.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

It's going to be announced as cancelled, its a well known fact that the PS3 will be discontinued once this releases in 2010. GT5, KZ2 as well, all going to be cancelled.

RPG said:
It's going to be announced as cancelled, its a well known fact that the PS3 will be discontinued once this releases in 2010. GT5, KZ2 as well, all going to be cancelled.

Wait a minuite What?

RPG said:

lol wat.

Shadowblind said:

Can't wait for it. Though I doubt the combat system is gonna be better then NG2, everything else is gonna be bigger and better.

I haven't tried NG2, but aren't the two fundamentally different?

I expect that the entire internet will turn it into a pile of crap , like it has to every ps3 game that has been astonishing.

mM