By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1up Boogie review, its not pretty.

I love that word! Lamers!

Haven't heard it in years.

Thank you, citizen. 

Around the Network

Well, since no one has responded to my comments, I still stand by my posting of the Gamepro review, and how this is different from the Lair fiasco.

Hey guys, wadda say we start a whole new thread dedicated to debunking their review and showing how they have a bias.

BTW, this review was not of "final" code, just like lair.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

DonWii said:
Well, since no one has responded to my comments, I still stand by my posting of the Gamepro review, and how this is different from the Lair fiasco.

egm/up whined about the sixaxis controls, others liked them.

Why arent more people hating on this game for the bad review like thay did with Lair.

Killzone3 said:
DonWii said:

Why arent more people hating on this game for the bad review like thay did with Lair.

Because Boogie was never hyped as a "savior" for a console that doesn't need saving.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

'Cause Boogie isn't supposed to be the savior of the system like Lair was hyped to be?

@killzone,

Both gamepro/1up whine about the controls, but one gave it an 8/10, while one gave it a 3/10. Thats why it is different from Lair review fiasco.

Because people were not expecting much from this game, unlike Lair...

ClaudeLv250 said:
Killzone3 said:
DonWii said:

Because Boogie was never hyped as a "savior" for a console that doesn't need saving.

Arent wii fanboys the ones making it ut to be some savior, some dude had a av with it on a calender. PS3 owners just want to play some kick ass dragons.  Iam sure every one knows that the big system movers are now all in 2008.

More fun with 1UP and GameRankings:

Trauma Center - 6.5 8

Super Paper Mario - 8.0 8.6

Zelda - 10 9.43

Wii Sports - 6.5 7.7

Godfather - 7 7.7

Rayman - 7 7.6

Excite Truck - 7 7.5

Madden - 6.5 8.2

WarioWare - 8.0 8.2

Tiger Woods - 7.5 7.3

Harry Potter - 8 7.1

Big Brain Academy - 6.5 7.0

Red Steel - 5 6.5

Cooking Mama - 7.5 6.3

Medal of Honor - 4 5.9

Kororinpa - 7.5 7.1

Tony Hawk - 7.5 6.9

Blazing Angels - 2 5.6

Spider-Man 3 - 3.5 5.7

Super Swing Golf - 5.5 7.3 

Prince of Persia - 6.5 7.2 

The Sims 2 - 5.0 7.0

Ratatouille - 5.0 6.5 

Transformers - 4 5.7 

Dragon Ball Z - 8.0 7.2 

Bust a Move - 6.0 5.5 

Mortal Kombat - 6.5 7.2 

Super Monkey Ball - 7.0 7.3 

Killzone3 said:
DonWii said:

DKII beat me to it, but honestly Lair is going to get bashed if it gets average reviews because it has been praised on end as being "Game of the Year" material and a "System Seller"