By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WII GAMES LIBRARY

People here in vgc say that the wii library is poor compared to the hd consoles. I do know this was true at the begining of this generation. but how could it have been better if all devs were sure that the ps3 and 360 were going to rule so they put all there emphasis on them instead of the wii. after all the ps3 was the succesor of the ps2, but now after the wii reaches 50%. they will definately will start making more games for it and at the end of this generation you will see way more games coming for the wii, and the succesor will get all the support. since it will be the succesor of the wii.

by the way many people here talk about the games coming to the ps3. but if it does not start selling more units they will start abandoning it and switch to wii because companies DONOT care that it is the ps3 they care if it sells. just like with psp and ds.

Around the Network

Games dont sell on the ps3

mM

ps3 does sell games, but look at the wii tie ratio in others it is above both ps3 and 360. so it sells better than ps3. so it is better busines

by the way leo-j. yesterday I was looking at last years prediction threat and you were very confident that the wii would stop selling after the first months of 2008 and from then on. I am so impressed at how right you were

I like the Wii library just fine. I've purchased over 15 games and many VC/WW games on top of that. I can't say there was a Wii game I didn't like, I found a few things on the VC that were a waste of cash though.

Everyone is different. There isn't too much on the 360 or PS3 I would want to play. And I know there are people who look at Wii games and laugh. That's just life.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Around the Network

If 3rd party developers are going to stop supporting the PS3, I think it's more likely for them to switch to the 360 and not to the Wii.

I do like the games on the wii, but I am sure third parties will start making more games for it as it becomes unprecedented

just look at DQxjust

hallowedbeeddie said:
by the way leo-j. yesterday I was looking at last years prediction threat and you were very confident that the wii would stop selling after the first months of 2008 and from then on. I am so impressed at how right you were

I wasnt expecting everyone to go crazy for the wii.

mM

"I wasnt expecting everyone to go crazy for the wii."
ok granted. what do you think now after the DQX announcement and how things are going?. I am pretty sure devs will start making way more games for it from next year on.