By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - has anyone else gone wii-shop crazy?

Which hockey game? The Nintendo made one or Blades of Steel? Because blades of steel is classic!

Around the Network

So is Ice Hockey in multiplayer.

I've got 5 WiiWare games, no VC games. Spent about $70 so far.

If it wasn't for the memory issue I would have more...

I know, you can redownload for free, or back them up to SD cards, etc... If you could play right off of SD cards (maybe a short launch delay), I would be ok with that, but you can't...

I stopped updating my games in profile after a while.

There are still tons of VC and WW games I want, but I just don't have enough memory on my Wii. Even if I delete all single player VC and WW games, I still couldn't download another game.

Around the Network

I've probably spent about $80 on the Wii Shop.
(>'.')>

I myself have bought SMB1 and 3, SMW and DKC2 too. I've bought SM64 on my cousin's Wii, how stupid of me back then!

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

I went Wii-Shop crazy when I first bought the system, and I guess I still am crazy. In fact, I just bought a new point card yesterday - guess that adds up to about 220 euros. I'm going to need a SD card soon.

And there are still far too many good games to try on the 'shop, sheesh.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

montrealsoon said:

I am ashamed to say I bought that hockey game without checking a review... that'll never happen again!!!

wich one? Ice Hockey? the one were you choose between fat,normal or skinny ones?

That hockey game is the best that have ever been made, I LOVE it 

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Nope I only own 2 VC games.I'm planning to get some wii ware games like World of Goo and also Secreat of Mana for VC.