By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - has anyone else gone wii-shop crazy?

ctk495 said:
Nope I only own 2 VC games.I'm planning to get some wii ware games like World of Goo and also Secreat of Mana for VC.

What the HELL!! why have it only been released in the US???

Damn it we Euros always get SCREWED!!

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

I've only bought a few of the old NES/SNES games that are my favorites (the old 2D Mario games). And really I don't know why. I have the originals and I have them for the GBA/DS as well.... I suppose I did it for convenience?

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

sethnintendo said:
Which hockey game? The Nintendo made one or Blades of Steel? Because blades of steel is classic!

The newly introduced "shoot at the goalie" game.

http://www.wiiware-world.com/reviews/2008/12/hockey_allstar_shootout

STAY AWAY!!!  It's quite poor!

Naum said:
montrealsoon said:

I am ashamed to say I bought that hockey game without checking a review... that'll never happen again!!!

wich one? Ice Hockey? the one were you choose between fat,normal or skinny ones?

That hockey game is the best that have ever been made, I LOVE it 

Yah,  Ice Hockey is fantastic!

Naum said:
ctk495 said:
Nope I only own 2 VC games.I'm planning to get some wii ware games like World of Goo and also Secreat of Mana for VC.

What the HELL!! why have it only been released in the US???

Damn it we Euros always get SCREWED!!

Phantasy Star IV and Castlevania 3 my pal friend.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

No but I have gone Wii shop lazy ;)

i have about 5 games though...

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Naum said:
montrealsoon said:

I am ashamed to say I bought that hockey game without checking a review... that'll never happen again!!!

wich one? Ice Hockey? the one were you choose between fat,normal or skinny ones?

That hockey game is the best that have ever been made, I LOVE it 

lol he bought that hockey all star shootout game..just reading about it made my head hurt but yeah the Ice Hockey game is awesome...those skinny guys can fly :P

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

and on topic I've bought my fair share of vc and ww games but my sis has my wii at the moment so I can't list which ones just yet. Either way I've just been too lazy and unorganized to list my entire collection, last time I ever updated a list was before I got any current gen console or ds/psp games. I used to have the list on gamestats before ign took it over and i hated how they changed the interface but I know I had at least 300games on the collection. I'm afraid to know how many I have now >_

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Man, I have a full page (on the Wii menu) full of VC games, plus another half-page! I know I've already spent over $200 worth of VC games, and the only WiiWare game I bought was Mega Man 9.

Now if only Nintendo could release a hard drive or something... >_>

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

im hold off on buying anymore VC games until they fix the memory problem.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815