By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - belive it or not i own a sony system

yes its true i have a psp and i needsome games. i have already playd god of war on it and beaten and i have prince of persia and gta. so what else should i look out for

Around the Network

Tekken DR
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness
Final Fantasy VII Crysis Core

4 ≈ One

There is prince of persia for psp 0-0

mM

I just got prince of persia for my nephew for xmas 360 version is it good.

leo-j said:
There is prince of persia for psp 0-0

Prince of Persia Rival Swords.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

Well, everyone knows that the best games you can get for the PSP are Pandora's Battery and Dark Alex, as far as cost vs replay value.

I think, it really depends on what type of games you like. Maybe, Patapon or LocoRoco would interest you. Personaly, if I were going to buy a game in the same vein, I'd get World Of Goo or Spirit Bubbles 1st, but that's just me. A safe bet would be to, look at the list of top sellers and highest rated games and look into the ones that catch your eye. Research those a little further(demos, wiki, game sites, youtube videos, that sort of thing), to narrow it down and take it from there. I'm sure you know what you like, better than some random ppl on vg.

If you like old school RPG's Falcom games and Star Ocean are worth looking into, even though PS fans seem to discount the SO series, now that part 4 is coming out on the 360.

Patapon =D