By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Games DESERVE a Next Gen Iteration/Sequel

Hmmm, what games do you guys want to see make the transition to the next gen consoles? I've noticed that alot of good game series seem to have just vanished. It can be wishful thinking or just be logical...if there are games that you all want to see on the PS3, just slap them on your lists. I'll leave out games like GOW3,GT5 and the like, where not much information is known but a continuation in the series is confirmed. Personally I'd like to see the following one day soon make a return:

1) Kingdom Hearts

2) Jak and Daxter

3) Shadow of the Colossus

4) Shenmue

5) GTA San Andreas

6) GTA Vice City

7) Road Rash

8) Max Payne

9) Driver

I am not saying that it should be the same game as the the last gen but improvements should be made like nobody would like to play the same old GTA Vice City just for the heck of graphics and improvements made in it but they would like to play it with a new story and overall game improvement.

How may of my choices do you agree with and what other games would you like see on this Gen platforms?

Around the Network

Breath of Fire
Xenogears (for real not some bs)
Wizardry
Ultima
Comander Keen

that's off the top of my head

Kingdom Hearts
Jak & Daxter
Star Wars Battlefront
SSX
EA's Cricket series!!!!
ZOE
Final Fantasy!!!!!

I want Unreal 3 !!!!!!

but not exclusively on the PS3

Freedom Fighters FTW!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

I'd like to see a new Kingdom Hearts for the Wii.

Currently playing: Wii Fit / The Sims 3

Try  PrizeRebel , it could make you  rich ! I have  $15.80 USD  so far. I  love  BengaBenga' Most Wante lists.
$                     $  $  $                         

marciosmg said:
Freedom Fighters FTW!!!

The only problem is that the team who did that have now gone on to make Kane & Lynch...

MediEvil

Munkeh111 said:
marciosmg said:
Freedom Fighters FTW!!!

The only problem is that the team who did that have now gone on to make Kane & Lynch...

What? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

ShaqFu