By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/i-got-married-last-weekend-pics-877461/

All of those photoshops crack me up.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

thats not a woman its a man! o_O

Wow......leave it to the internet.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

^I know but what are you going to do?

Here is our wedding cake, it was actually sculpted out of twinkies

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Around the Network

Yeah, when I saw that, I'm like "this has to be a joke." but then I looked at the cake.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

wow, after about a week its still funny

http://i35.tinypic.com/xoqek0.jpg

So sad. I tell you, she's not the best looking woman in the world - dang, I'm more attractive than her, but one dude said it best:

Folks are laughing at her, but she got MARRIED, and I know a lot of girls that looks way better than that who can't get a date.

That dude knew what he was getting into - but what I find so sad is the number of folks so willing to make fun of them. They found love and crumbum is scum.

You reap what you sow.