By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA and Konami to announce major IP for wii for 2009

^its great!

Around the Network
DKII said:
lol at you guys letting IGN hype you up again. How's Kid Icarus Wii?

8-bit!

Gotta love IGN's rumors...

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/098/098530p1.html

September 21, 2001 - Here's what we know at this time ¿ some of the world's press has been called to Japan in order to receive what could be a pre-TGS briefing on Square's Xbox game announcements. Rumors on the web have been spilling in on the unconfirmed information that the Square announcement might actually hit on Monday morning during a press conference in Tokyo. Others have rumored that this is actually just a pre-TGS briefing for major magazines, and that all information released is to ensure that magazines with long lead times have the information for print around the same time as the show in October.

Square's been rumored to have Xbox titles under its sleeve for over a year now, but what could they be? From what we've heard from sources and flying monkeys, these are the titles that will be announced (when, of course, Square finally announces them):

• Final Fantasy XI (Square's online world, for multiple platforms)
  • Bushido Blade X (realistic fighting with one-hit kills)
  • Chrono Cross X (if you don't know what this is, then you've missed out on one of the best RPG series ever)

Legend: Probably, it's a matter of time until these companies release good games on the Wii. Specially Konami but I believe they are coming anyways. They just made a safe guess or they really know something. At least the Ubisoft game was true.

what was the point of that 2001 article?

Around the Network

Boom blox 2 from EA I bet. Maybe an RPG from konami. Since wii seems to be sweeping up the RPGs.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Konami World?

11ht11 said:
what was the point of that 2001 article?

Lol no wIi gamez noob!

And Legend11 likes to recycle posts from NeoGAF. Without crediting his source.

*gasp!* Legend11 is a plagiarist!

youre the noob around here lol

I am actually pretty sure it is Snatcher.