By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii Sports Resort (Wii Sports 2) Will it sell???

Wii Sports Resort (Wii Sports 2) Will it sell??? I was wondring who is going to buy this game when it comes out next year?

Around the Network

I think this is a game that will have atleast a 40% attach rate

And I'm one of them and I'm going to buy 3 M+ with it.

So in another words.... Hell Yes!

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

it will sell more than the 2 for 1 specials at your local brothel

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Be prepared to see this game in the top 10 for a looooooong time. How can you even ask this? Wii Sports made the Wii sell at record levels. Everyone with a Wii knows Wii Sports and for the hardcore it has 1:1 movement. This will sell 20 million at the very least LTD.

I'd say it can reach 10 million easily if there are no other Wii Sports after it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Of course it's going to sell. It's another Wii Sports game with Wii right in the title AND it comes with M+.

It's not a matter of WILL it sell, it's a matter of how many millions will it sell. I'm guessing a lot.

Wii Sports Resort is the new WiiPlay.

(People will complain sales should not count as well)

if it's $10 it'll sell alot.
If it's over $20, I don't it will.
I won't buy it unless it's $9.99

I'm going to say 30 million.

Thirty million.

Of course it will sell...

It's going to be the new Wii Play, because it will come bundled with Motion+ accesory...

=p