By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Top 20 Software Sales NPD

Err ...

Wouldn't EA want RB2 to eat into Guitar Hero?

I mean, GH is Activision Blizzard, no?

Around the Network
Grey Acumen said:

If EA released RB2, that would cut into the sales of GH.

Rock Band and Guitar Hero are competitors, that's kind of the idea.  EA is losing a lot of potential Rock Band 2 sales to Guitar Hero by releasing it so late.

Ah, my bad, I should have known that already, but for some reason the way people are talking, I randomly forgot that fact. I'm playing my "in the middle of finals and only using VGChartz to rest between study sessions so my mind isn't really focused on what I'm typing about right now" card

in defense mode

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

lapsed_gamer said:
So goes the theory of Nintendo having a different list when they left of GHWT. If they did they would have included Animal Crossing.

Animal Crossing also had two SKUs, one with and one without Wii Speak.  Fallout 3 would've been #10 on Nintendo's by-SKU rankings.

where is LBP lol :)

Around the Network
DKII said:
lapsed_gamer said:
So goes the theory of Nintendo having a different list when they left of GHWT. If they did they would have included Animal Crossing.

Animal Crossing also had two SKUs, one with and one without Wii Speak.  Fallout 3 would've been #10 on Nintendo's by-SKU rankings.

I forgot about Wii speak, thanks.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

Gabriel84 said:
where is LBP lol :)

Your happy its bombing arent you?

mM

Thanks, was interested in how much LBP sold. 356k LTD in US now.

Yfffff only two ps3 titles and two ps2 titles ... no PSP game ...

Xbox 360 OWNS Software sales.

PREDICTIONS:
360 will outsell PS3 YTD for 2008. (CHECK!)
360 will have the best showing at E3 & TGS in 2009
2009 will be another year for the 360 over PS3
End OF 2009 SALES :: 360 - 40M;  PS3 - 30M; Wii - 70M