By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ZOMG I totally got my PS3 today!

Uncharted ! always :p

Oh yeah and i'm probably the only one who is going to mention this.. but if you like Epic story experiences and awesome gameplay you should get heavenly sword. It's cheap now, so even though it's equally short.. it's a truly awesome game ! all the way through !

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Awesome steal dude! That's insane LOL

Get some stuff off the network first and foremost ^_^ You can get some cheap AMAZING games.

Get...
SuperStardust HD, the whole pack :P
Pixeljunk Monsters
Pixeljunk Eden
Wild Arms (it works on PSP as well :D)
Castlevania SOTN (works on PSP)
Wipeout HD

In fact, I think you can get all of that for around the purchase of a new disc format game :P

On disc however, you have much to pick up :)

Do get Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance 2, Warhawk!!! $9 on amazon!, and hell... just a ton of stuff xD

Edit. And by USB keyboard, surely you mean rechargable via USB for your bluetooth keyboard and headset right? :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

makingmusic476 said:
In this order:

LBP
MGS4
Uncharted
Valkyria Chronicles

And there's no way in hell I'll be adding you to my psn list.

LMFAO!!!

makingmusic476 said:
In this order:

LBP
MGS4
Uncharted
Valkyria Chronicles

And there's no way in hell I'll be adding you to my psn list.

Well said makingmusic,well said.

$50?

$50?!!!

you bastard...

Around the Network

Congrats! You got a great system for an incredible price.

I always said I would pick up a PS3 if the price was right and guess what I got it for a steal =D booyah!

LBP is fun so far (though I've played and knew it all along), I've tried home and it's a decent little add-on hope it fleshes out before it's over with, and I'm going to download some of my PS1 titles that I bought on PSN for my PSP soon.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Seriously though! Get super stardust ^_^ I need someone else to have Segomo's them music stuck in they're heads :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Nice work man! you'll love your new Sony system.

I recommend you get into the Resistance series. Its an outstanding series.

Congratulations, you are one of the most hated PS3 owners on here. lol $50!!!!!!!

Anyways you should get:

Bluetooth headset
MGS4
Uncharted
Resistance2

Don't Worry.....Be Happy