By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ZOMG I totally got my PS3 today!

Well I finally got my PS3 I've so wanted for a while now I got it used 40GB on sale for about 50 dollars, I have Little Big Planet, and when I get more money/Christmas rolls around I'll get a lot more games for it, including MGS4, VC, SC4, Bioshock, and a few others.

I'm getting a USB headset when I can, and probably a USB mouse and KB to use with it.

My PSN ID is maxwellgt2000

And any suggestions for games or things I should try feel free to post them =D

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Congratz.Now I hope you don't bother mm over psn.

Bought it for $50?

Congratulations!

The main 3 games to get are already on your list: LBP, VC and MGS4. Others I recommend are: Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Uncharted and Prince of Persia.

ZOMG, way to go d00d. =]

Around the Network

Damn lucky you, I wish I got mine for 50 bucks.

I really need a list cause I lose track of all the games I want on PS3 it would total up to more then ten games already >_

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

wow... $50 is an incredible deal. did you buy it off some some crackhead?

In this order:

LBP
MGS4
Uncharted
Valkyria Chronicles

And there's no way in hell I'll be adding you to my psn list.

Well I work at the game store (I get a % off) and traded in a few things I didn't need which coupled with the employee appreciation weekend we were have even bigger deals so it brought the price of my PS3 to 50 dollars all in all not bad! :D