By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy Rain Update:More Pics!!!

@selnor, you didnt have to expose him like that lol

Around the Network

Very nice screens. Like I said it in the other thread: Lower the damn price Sony and you'll have a new purchaser

forevercloud3000 said:

OMG look at some of these. I mean, I was impressed with Heavy Rain before but....LOOK.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but that corridor pic is a mockup. Just look at the upper-left corner for the obvious proof (whte brush strokes) and you can look elswhere for some not-so-obvious. It's the same thing as with early Mirror's edge "screenshots".

awesome. my most wanted game of 2009.

It's in my top 5 most wanted games for 2009!!

Around the Network

Seriously though that's got to be pretty close to competing with Crysis in graphics

joora said:

Sorry to dissapoint you, but that corridor pic is a mockup. Just look at the upper-left corner for the obvious proof (whte brush strokes) and you can look elswhere for some not-so-obvious. It's the same thing as with early Mirror's edge "screenshots".

Going to suggest something....don't just read the opening post.

K thanks bye

Yikes, in that comparison the heavy picutre looks better.

that's really impressive! Now I hope they're gonna animated that well, that's as important as graphics. Good graphics, good animation, and a good story will probably make heavy rain GOTY 2009

CGI-Quality said:
H...E...A...V...Y... RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to see so many of you guys praising my baby!!! I never ever get tired of these threads. To all the awesome folks posting pics THANKYOU! Unfortunately, I still have trouble posting pics but oh well, obviously you awesome people can fill in the blanks! Now on to 2009 as I wait for most anticipated game this gen and best looking, IMO, to hit next year follwoed by Killone 2 and what could be for Alan Wake, don't worry selnor I got it covered :)

Hey CGI, if anything  I knew you would love the pics. Hell if I love the pics, it surely would drive you crazy!

PS no probs CGI. :)