By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - AVATARS vs MiiS vs HOME PEOPLE

Thanks for posting the link, this is hilarious! I lol'ed at a lot of their comments. I agree, Michael Jackson Mii looked more like the real one. It's amazing how despite having a disadvantage in terms of graphics, a lot of the Miis are very accurate. Btw, is that the same Mario that plays in the league?

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network
Zombl337 said:
Honestly, 360 wins in all 3 of those.

The 360 fails on Link, if only because it's a female avatar. -_-

Click the link and look at the other ones, these 3 were some of the lamest ones out of the entire article. Some of them had me laughing -really- hard, and I'm in the library right now with other people who are trying to study for finals tomorrow. I felt really bad but I couldn't help but laugh. It took a few minutes for me to finally calm down. :P

I agree that the mii's were the best but the avatars are almost as good. Home avatars have a different style so I'm not surprised they didn't fare aswell (plus home is even newer then avatars).

Home should win none.

I seriously dislike nearly all of those :(

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I have to disagree with the Lara Croft one. The Avatar version looked more like her... They only picked the Home version because of the breasts. PATHETIC!

Link on the PS3 looks like a douche.

lolita said:
I have to disagree with the Lara Croft one. The Avatar version looked more like her... They only picked the Home version because of the breasts. PATHETIC!

Yeah they're pretty sexist with the whole "Lara Croft must have back-breaking jugs" thing, lmao.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Those are so funny lol they crack me up

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Miyamoto: Yeah, we're currently working on the character. What should we choose?

A woman Link?

Ears almost touching a guy's eyes

A complete douche

They choose 3.

The Legend of Zelda: The new adventure. Rated C for creepy.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS