By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DMeisterJ said:
kowenicki said:
@ chapset.. there is nothing in it.

The Farcry 2 spaces, Uncharted space and new Central plaza are old?

Aren't they all there?

am cheking right now, i'll tell you in about 4min

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

lol i tried to launch a game of Warhawk with 4 people and HOME had a heart attack :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

cant log in, i'll check it up later

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I have to restart my system??? WTF??? Well either my system will freeze or I'm not touching HOME until tomorrow then....

4 ≈ One

chapset that sig would give kids nightmares. lol

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network
Elite1 said:
chapset that sig would give kids nightmares. lol

i sure hope it does that

Keep getting logged out! :(

Going to leave it until tomorrow.

i just downloaded it. is this even High def?
wow i have an hdmi cable hooked up to my ps3 and i still have jaggies all over the place.

sony dropped the ball on this on

hello how are you.

I don't see any reason to complain yet. Sony is finally giving ps3 owners the carrot they've been dangling infront of our faces for a long time. Ofcourse there are going to be server issues..

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Bah humbug. I can't log in.