By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Official 2009 Lineup!

WKC is on my radar. The average review from Famitsu worried me but Western impressions are keeping me still somewhat optimistic.

It's nice to know that Sega aren't waiting two years to release Yakuza 3 like they did with Yakuza 2.

Killzone 2 also looks great.

Around the Network
Deviation59 said:
We'll be extraordinarily luck if FF XIII shows up stateside in 2009. I don't expect it until 2010. There's no way FF Versus XIII even makes it out in Japan before 2010.

whats  funny is that ff XIII is suposed to come out earlier but from all the trailers of xiii and versus the versus ones are longer i know that this doesnt mean anything but its kinda extrange.

forevercloud3000 said:
@Seraph

O I truly Hope Noctis does have a Epic Sephiroth like villain to oppose him. I would just DIE if he does!!! I dont think my heart can take that kind of Awesomeness crammed into one game!

I hope that FF versus XIII is the game to finally dethrone FFVII in my mind as the greatest RPG of all time. It trully is looking as though it really can be just that. Tetsuya Nomura is back in action on this one. Do you know he came up with many of the concepts for the story as well as characters for FFVII? Yea, Sephiroth was his idea. He also talked the directors out of letting Sakaguchi make the game a detective mystery kind of game. He is AWESOME to the EXTREME!!!!

Agreed, numora FTW!! hes the Kojima of JRPG's lulz!

Dude we should start a Versus fanclub on VG someday just but its latest DK trailer alone in all its epic sauce.

And agreed, Versus XIII is the next Final Fantasy VII and with Mr. Numora being the main man behind this project just think of how the final battle could be like and the battle system in general? Gawd................

forevercloud3000 said:
P.S.

I was kidding about the ass tatoo thing lolz 0_or was I?

O rly!? O_o well theres nothing wrong with having this man pretty on you're ass, unless you have a GF and she see's it, then some questions may arise but meh. :D

what about quantum theory and the next socom game.

Around the Network
mickill2 said:
what about quantum theory and the next socom game.

Two steps ahead of you bud..

UPDATE!!!

Added...

• Quantum Theory
  • Final Fantasy Versus XIII
  • A Butt Ton of more games that I cannot bother to name them all!
  • Added Numbers to the titles for their respective categories!
  • Debating on whether to ATTEMPT to alphabetize each cat, but that is A LOT of work to be doing...sigh

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Nice update.

Thanks Seraphic ^^

Making Music told me if I promise to keep upkeep on my list that he would make it Official and Sticky it!

EDIT: It was BengaBenga who said it lol, how did I confuse that?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Awesome dude! in that case keep up with it! You must Dethrone MakingMusic! :D

Has God of War III actually been confirmed for 09?