By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ten Reasons Home Beats NXE

TRUE

Around the Network

I bet Home turns out to be clunky with choppy framerate. I'll live real life in real life thanks ha ha.

No seriously it looks quite good. I'll wait till it's been released to the 16+ million PS3 users to hear as to whether it's any good and technically sound. And the point behind it.

Everyone with a gamer tag in thier sig needs to chill, this article is clearly a joke, no need to put " HOME fails" on the top of your wishlist over this.
Comparing the two is not even possible they are not even the same thing, wait untill M$ puts it's own version of HOME next year or so and then we'll compare.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

the best argument for home > nxe is this:

nxe avatars look really really gay.

My sarcasm metre is broken  :(

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
the best argument for home > nxe is this:

nxe avatars look really really gay.

That's a great argument....if you're 11 years old.

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

home is great

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Obviously a joke article, although some of the points are true...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

cool but i have a problem ..i cant get connected to home its always give me this error code c-931 idont know why .. anyone know whats the problem ?

Lol nice read.