By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Left 4 dead is crap

it's great fun in local co op.. but i can see it getting old fast.. not to mention singleplayer being dull (only played it in coop though.. oh and vs.. both locally)

what i tried was very fun :P i liked the fact that you have to have your mates back for once.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

I dunno,

I think the weapons were kind of un-interesting.

They could have done something more with the physics engine, like some awesome on-screen explosion stuff or something :P

As I mentioned earlier, the co-op felt more convenient than it did necessary.

I dunno, I just wasn't impressed with this one. I thought Team Fortress was amazing, same with Halflife 2, same with portal ^^ This one just kinda felt meh :P Most of it does boil down to my tastes, but I just found the title lacking in the overall :/

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

ChronotriggerJM said:
I dunno,

I think the weapons were kind of un-interesting.

They could have done something more with the physics engine, like some awesome on-screen explosion stuff or something :P

As I mentioned earlier, the co-op felt more convenient than it did necessary.

I dunno, I just wasn't impressed with this one. I thought Team Fortress was amazing, same with Halflife 2, same with portal ^^ This one just kinda felt meh :P Most of it does boil down to my tastes, but I just found the title lacking in the overall :/

I'm actually kind of glad the weapons are a little more reality based (besides the pipe bomb) rather than over the top.  Adding rocket launchers are super army weapons makes the game that much more real. 

Also, play through to the end of Dead Air if you want impressive scripted sequences. 

@Twesterm

True enough with the weapons I suppose :P But some powertools or something would have made the game far more entertaining ^^ The Pipe bomb did rule however :3

I never did manage to make it that far xD I'll have to see what your referring to :)

It's just hard for me to go back to standard weapons and such after playing games like Resistance 2, or Dead space. The weapons in left for dead just felt to dry for me. I guess it's not a fundamental problem with the game, I just feel they contributed to the lack of pizzaz on my end :/

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Flamebait thread.