By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music sells 1 million - bitter tears flow profusely

LBP too goooooooooo sackboy!

Around the Network

When either MGS 4 or GTA 4 wins Game of the Year and the other one comes in as the runner-up with Fallout 3 in third place and Gears II in fourth, am I allowed to post a thread entitled "GTA 4 or MGS 4 wins Game of the Year -- Bitter Tears Flow Profusely from Nintendo Fans that Wanted Wii Music or Wii Fit to Win Even though They Never Played either of Those Games for More than 50 minutes."?

Heavens to Murgatoids.

BTFeather55 said:
When either MGS 4 or GTA 4 wins Game of the Year and the other one comes in as the runner-up with Fallout 3 in third place and Gears II in fourth, am I allowed to post a thread that says "GTA 4 or MGS 4 wins Game of the Year -- Bitter Tears Flow Profusely from Nintendo Fans that Wanted Wii Music or Wii Fit to Win Even though They Never Played either of Those Games for More than 50 minutes."?

Yes, you have my permission.

BTFeather55 said:

When either MGS 4 or GTA 4 wins Game of the Year and the other one comes in as the runner-up with Fallout 3 in third place and Gears II in fourth, am I allowed to post a thread that entitled "GTA 4 or MGS 4 wins Game of the Year -- Bitter Tears Flow Profusely from Nintendo Fans that Wanted Wii Music or Wii Fit to Win Even though They Never Played either of Those Games for More than 50 minutes."?

WTF are you talking about?

I'm talking about all the Nintendo fans that say that Grand Theft Auto IV is overrrated and basically doesn't even deserve to exist and that Wii Fit deserves to be Game of the Year even though it isn't even the in the top five best reviewed games on the Wii in 2008. And then when you turn around and tell them the truth that Wii Fit like the majority of Wii games only has an average rating at best, they are like, "Review scores don't matter. Nintendo games that only get average review scores only do so because every single game journalist in the industry either hates or misunderstands Nintendo. Boo hoo hoo."

You can find such people on message boards all across the net, but here I've mainly noticed them in the "Game of the Year Reveals truth about GTA" thread which mainly just exists to say GTA IV is awful and overrated because it is not on the Wii.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Around the Network

im a wii/nintendo fan and i never said that, so you are making up LIES!!!! lol

lol and you make up your own quotes too!

i think you just need to calm down, and stop taking people to seriously

youre just making yourself look bad...

I'm not making up a quote. I'm paraphrasing.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

i guess the thread title was right, it did bring bitter tears

BTFeather55 said:

I'm talking about all the Nintendo fans that say that Grand Theft Auto IV is overrrated and basically doesn't even deserve to exist and that Wii Fit deserves to be Game of the Year even though it isn't even the in the top five best reviewed games on the Wii in 2008. And then when you turn around and tell them the truth that Wii Fit like the majority of Wii games only has an average rating at best, they are like, "Review scores don't matter. Nintendo games that only get average review scores only do so because every single game journalist in the industry either hates or misunderstands Nintendo. Boo hoo hoo."

You can find such people on message boards all across the net, but here I've mainly noticed them in the "Game of the Year Reveals truth about GTA" thread which mainly just exists to say GTA IV is awful and overrated because it is not on the Wii.

Nintendo fans are far from being the only ones calling GTAIV overrated. All sorts of people disagreed with its perfect 10's, in fact, just about every console "fanboy" agreed.

PS3: MGS4, LBP > GTA IV
X360: GeoW 2, Braid, Fable II > GTA IV

I guess it makes me the odd man out then. And that means I'm 100% wrong, doesn't it?

It sure would be terrible for all the fans of those series to be so wrong. All I can say is that I'm sure that every single one of them is 100% correct in their assessments of the games and in no way biased as to which game they would prefer to see get Game of the Year.

I said all that. Now am I looked upon in a more favorable light?

Heavens to Murgatoids.