By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest X officially announced for Wii

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Tbone said:
I guess Tgs 09 we should expect Kh3 for Wii.

I hate to say it, but its looking like a 3 way in my personal opinion for KH3 now.

In my book the scary part is every one of the 3 companys has a solid shot for it to be exclusive now.

I dont think they make it for all 3 consoles but who knows, it will probaly end up on wii, for ps3 if FF13 sells well then maybe.

Around the Network

LOL @ brenda gif.

Well... I'm late to the party.. I was sleeping.. but.. w00000t!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

*~Onna76~* said:
Can someone PLEASE answer my question about who is developing DQX??? Please!

No one's answering because no one knows. All they said was that the game was coming.

I don't see whyLevel 5 couldn't do it, but since they often cycle through developers for the franchise, it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't do it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

That thread title translates "Nintendo has ensured Wii win in Japan. Iwata dances in joy"

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
*~Onna76~* said:

No one's answering because no one knows. All they said was that the game was coming.

I don't see whyLevel 5 couldn't do it, but since they often cycle through developers for the franchise, it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't do it.

Good point, though I'm too anxious to know who's creating it. Level 5 are gods to me haha.

Well my PS3 is officially doomed when it comes to JRPG's that's for sure.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Khuutra said:
lilwingman said:

Khuutra said:

Yeah but

Wasted in what way, exactly? It's Dragon Quest.

That's the point I'm trying to make.  It's Dragon Quest!  On the Wii!  *falls off chair*

I'm a little sour with Nintendo over their technical choices this gen.  I've been playing their games since the NES, and they've got many of my favourite franchises. Which now kills me because honestly, whether I'm an HD fanboy or whatever, I despise everything about the Wii.  But theres another time and another place for that argument, so I will go to my corner and shed a few tears before regaining my composure

*moment*.

Ok, I wonder why Level-5 isn't attached as developer though?  If they're doing it in-house - good lord S-E sort of your f'in priorities.  No wonder the quality of their titles has gone down the tubes lately.  They've got 293745 games in development.

It's Dragon Quest. It needs less technology than pretty much any other JRPG series in history.

And yes, arguing about how well it suits the Wii is perfectly on-topic. We will not be stopped for doing this, to the best of my knowledge.

And Dragon Quest is never developed in-house, don't worry.

I can only think of 2 JRPGs that demand less technology.

Fire Emblem

Pokemon

That's kinda funny BTW, the 6 best selling RPGs all have very little technical about them (in Japan).

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

wow this is big, big news, if that does not convince people that 3rd parties are shifting towards Wii (Japanese ones) then nothing will. It's great to see the 3rd party support that the console is getting lately, and SE finally understands there the big bucks are.

This and MH III should ensure steady increase in HW sales in Japan which have been dissapointing lately.

*~Onna76~* said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
*~Onna76~* said:

Good point, though I'm too anxious to know who's creating it. Level 5 are gods to me haha.

Well my PS3 is officially doomed when it comes to JRPG's that's for sure.

Dont be Silly Onna we still have Folklore, Valkyria Chronicles AND the upcoming White Knight Chronicles which is Made by Level 5 and published by sony (YAY Forever exclusive!).

So were good, and imo WKC's Art design is more pretty then Re-hashed DBZ.

kinda expected it, this game doesn't require HD graphics.

i just hope they improve the cell-shading, but hell they didn't choose level 5 as developers T_T