By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New 360 game "Risen" announced for 2009

PC version will be better? Sweet!

:D j/k

Those funky european developers can make some nice games that just totally suprise people from out of nowhere, the witcher proved it and this game might prove it again.

So glad it's coming to the PC too so I can enjoy it... then again, by the time it comes out I might just have a 360 already (here's look at SO4 delivering!)

Around the Network

They are the former developer of the Gothic series. Hopefully they also think of making it on the PS3.

Another WRPG, the 360 is the console to have in 2009 for them. :)

Risen
Alpha Protocol
The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf
Dragon Age: Origins
Divinity 2: Ego Draconis
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
Rise of the Argonauts
Gothic 4
Arkadian Warriors
Fallout 3 DLC
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Fusion
Dungeon Hero
Borderlands
Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures

And possibly others like Mass Effect 2, Jade Empire 2, etc...

Looks interesting.

One_touch_KO said:
Another PC game available on 360. That's why a buy of a 360 isn't worth for many people with a good PC :(

BTW, Ill wait for a review or a good gameplay vid. Nice graphics don't mean nice game ----> LAIR proves it.

unless you prefer to play on an xbox 360 over a computer.  And LAIR's graphics were trash.

Around the Network

looks great , cant wait to see more of this game over time.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

yo_john117 said:
One_touch_KO said:
Another PC game available on 360. That's why a buy of a 360 isn't worth for many people with a good PC :(

BTW, Ill wait for a review or a good gameplay vid. Nice graphics don't mean nice game ----> LAIR proves it.

unless you prefer to play on an xbox 360 over a computer.  And LAIR's graphics were trash.

He meant Lair's graphics are good, but the gameplay sucks. Don't judge a game completely on it's graphics

Another WRPG for 360... Darn... eventually I'm going to have to get a 360 or new PC so I can play some of these.

matt247 said:
yo_john117 said:
One_touch_KO said:

He meant Lair's graphics are good, but the gameplay sucks. Don't judge a game completely on it's graphics

Yeah i know i'm just saying iv played it and the graphics along with the gameplay are horrible.

So M$ are starting to trickle out the 8-9 exclusives that were unannounced for 09 they promised. M$ 09 is looking so much better than 07 and 08. Cant wait for 09.