By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New 360 game "Risen" announced for 2009

Ooh, it's by the same guys that're publishing cursed mountain for the Wii, which could explain why they've released screen shots but bugger all details about the plot or gameplay :P

Anyway, looks cool

Around the Network

Another PC game available on 360. That's why a buy of a 360 isn't worth for many people with a good PC :(

BTW, Ill wait for a review or a good gameplay vid. Nice graphics don't mean nice game ----> LAIR proves it.

Not bad, although Star Ocean 4 is enough for me when i get a 360.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

The Last Squenix-Games was crap. I think Star Ocean 4 will be in the same category.

And "Risen": Another Game were the 360 get a dumped down PC-Version.

z101 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

The Last Squenix-Games was crap. I think Star Ocean 4 will be in the same category.

And "Risen": Another Game were the 360 get a dumped down PC-Version.

Agreed, Square Enix's games for the 360 has been mediocore to crap, but i have a feeling Star ocean 4 should fair well regardless.

And theres a really strong chance it'll come to the PS3 but i refuse to wait since im a HD graphics fanboy.

Around the Network

Well nice to see that German developers are able to create good games. Crysis and Gothic are great of what I have seen. Risen looks great so far.

@Z101 The games you were talking about are new IPs. Square won't let a successful franchise like SOTLH be a flop.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:

Well nice to see that German developers are able to create good games. Crysis and Gothic are great of what I have seen. Risen looks great so far.

@Z101 The games you were talking about are new IPs. Square won't let a successful franchise like SOTLH be a flop.

So you hope. Releasing it exclusive to an HD system with lowest install base in japan isnt a good start.

Max King of the Wild said:
DirtyP2002 said:

So you hope. Releasing it exclusive to an HD system with lowest install base in japan isnt a good start.

for you

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
Max King of the Wild said:
DirtyP2002 said:

for you

Come on now Dirty that was uncalled for, i hate when people rub in others faces that they get something that others dont.

And yes your coming off as an Xbot to me right now.

Regardless the game "SHOULD" be great we'll just have to "Hope"... see what i did there?

Sweet.