By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Smashed said:
Not to be like mean or anything, but people are still suprised about the nintendo's sales? Seriously..? Its way too expected to be excited in my opinion.

nah just want to act like a kid :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
Is this the same 'Others' I was looking at a few months ago? 360 outselling PS3 by 150k? I know it's partially due to the price cut, but damn I never though Microsoft could pull off THAT much.

Partially? More fully then anything. Once the PS3's price goes down, your going to be saying the same thing, but not about the 360, the PS3.

Under normal circumstances, the PS3 numbers wouldn't be so bad, but in this company its pretty pathetic imo.
Wii will have another week well above 1 million (prolly 700k in America and 55k in Japan) and the 360 should reach 800k again!

thekitchensink said:
Is this the same 'Others' I was looking at a few months ago? 360 outselling PS3 by 150k? I know it's partially due to the price cut, but damn I never though Microsoft could pull off THAT much.

The economy is tanking, 180€ vs. 400€ to play roughly the same games...

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Coo numbers all around

% Changes (notice the PSP?!)

NDS - 14.8%
Wii - 18.6%
X360 - 13.0%
PSP - 23.9%
PS3 - 17.3%

Very good for everything on the week. X360 holds a 145,000 lead vs. the PS3 on the week, while the Wii holds a 280,000 lead on the X360. Amazing that it's so skewed.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Oh my! Such a weird turn of event this year with the 360 and PS3. So a price cut is really important for a console to sell? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Roma said:
Pete_Beast said:
Was expecting 200k+ from PS3.

Anyways, if the wii was @ 39mil flat, shouldn't it be at 39.6mil flat? not 39.59mil?

Yeah what's up with that?

The site rounds number, so the wii was probably slightly below 39 last week

the Wii was adjusted down from last week 15k from last week, that is why it is at 39.59.

btw- the 360 was adjusted down like 30k... from last week. And PS3 was adjusted down about 25k.

Did not remember the DS's number from last year.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

PS3 getting owned.

Awesome 360 numbers.

DS and Wii, phenomenal numbers.

go 360