By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom: The decision of MH3 Wii-exclusivity is not yet final yet

If MH3 goes multi-platform it won't be as good. Oh well.

Around the Network

No 360 or ps3 version, you can forget about that. But a psp version is developped for sure!

According to rumour here ( http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=34397 ), Monster Hunter 3 is coming to PSP. Can't say I'm surprised, the last one on PSP sold 2.5m copies, more than last couple of FF games...

However, Monster Hunter Portable 2 and Monster Hunter Portable 2G sold almost 5 million copies combined, and they're basically the same game. That's more than any Dragon Quest game thus far...I just knew number 3 was coming...

thekitchensink said:
I could see some sort of PSP spinoff or possibly a PS2 version, but it won't go to the HD platforms since they moved it to the Wii specifically to avoid those expenses and those smaller user bases.

likely a psp version like tenchu, and the monster hunter 2g sold awesome there.

but i doubt ps3 will be small in japan after FF13 ,versus and gran turismo 5 are released, but  i doubt it will get there

if capcom releases this game on another platform their is only 1 choice, its the psp since the other ones sold pretty well on it. i hope it too stays only on wii.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Expect either a PS2 or PSP version!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

If a PSP version is true this could prove to be very bad for the Wii.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The game is probably being developed cross-platform with the PSP, like Medal of Honor and Tenchu 4 before it.

Damn shame, won't do the quality of the game any good.

It makes sense considering sales of the series on the PSP.

Now this is better journalism. I suspect that they will see how the Wii version does and then decide whether or not to "port" it. However, I think Monster Hunter Freedom 3 we can pretty much confirm for the PSP. I doubt MH3 as well would really be much of a difference so I think when they are considering exclusivity they are talking about bringing it to another console maybe PS3 or 360 rather than PSP.