By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Future of racing games, ohh yes!

OMG Those guys are crazy, they drove at high speed without the seatbelt :D. Good video tho.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network

Errrrrrrr...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I don't see it as that great. Those arcade machines can give you the same sensation. One front screen with peddals, stearing wheel and a clutch. For me, it is exactly the same thing but you are actually in a car. So I see no evolution from what we had before.

I would say there was an evolution it they had a projection into each window so you could look to the sides and see other cars. There is no need for one in the back since you can make a rear view mirror in the front screen.

OMG. He's back.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

ceres said:
Or..... I could just stop by a local track day and drive my car on a real track.

Yeah... go that fast and smash your car. That would be great. :P 

Around the Network
kn said:
OMG. He's back.

Who?! Blue? Gball? Kwaad? Leo-j? Don wii? Ben kenobi? Stof? ioi? The source? killzone 3?shiddo?hus? Who?!?!

mM
leo-j said:
kn said:
OMG. He's back.

Who?! Blue? Gball? Kwaad? Leo-j? Don wii? Ben kenobi? Stof? ioi? The source? killzone 3? Who?!?!

I think he was pointing at Hus, and you didn't named me, I guess I'm not that important.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Shido said:
leo-j said:
kn said:
OMG. He's back.

Who?! Blue? Gball? Kwaad? Leo-j? Don wii? Ben kenobi? Stof? ioi? The source? killzone 3?shiddo?hus? Who?!?!

I think he was pointing at Hus, and you didn't named me, I guess I'm not that important.

I did read it again

mM

Not really impressive. I'll wait for big, flexible OLED display's.

Id steal the car, forget the game.