By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Future of racing games, ohh yes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ZX8uq6myU&mode=related&search=

Around the Network

cool lets bring a car into the house and drive it wtf?! A glitch its actually moving AHHHHH

mM

Ya this is not going to ever be feasible for the average consumer, but it is a very cool simulator.

To Each Man, Responsibility

ummm no thank you.

Heh, I always wanted to do something like that with my old car, use it as a driving simulator. Unfortunately I had neither the money nor the space to set it up.

Around the Network

Imagine.

A holographic projection turning you garage and car in to a realistic race track!

It would be interesting to have such technology in a cheap car that driver schools could use at first for new drivers instead of just taking them on the road straight away and being a danger to others. It could also be used to simulate dangerous driving situations like hydroplaning, encountering a vehicle stopped on the road while heading towards it at a high speed, kids or animals darting onto the road, etc.

Or..... I could just stop by a local track day and drive my car on a real track.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

awesome vid, but the emergency break was UP!!! o noess >_

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

ceres said:
Or..... I could just stop by a local track day and drive my car on a real track.

Is it the nurburing in a M3 ?