By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I just beat Uncharted : Drakes Fortune

Aldro said:
Was a great experience.... DEF WORTH 25€

If i may ask out of curiosity how many platinum trophies do you all got? I got 0.. but i got like 60 bronze, 30 silver , 5 gold or something.

Add my PSN btw! = Aldro

You get platinum trophies when you get every trophy in 1 game

Around the Network
Aldro said:
retroking1981 said:
snap.....

i started it on fri night and just finished it about an hour ago.
took me 8hr 30mins, i got 37 of the hidden treasures and 430/1000 points

good game 8/10 imo

HAHA! Beat you by 1 hour XD. Cant wait for Uncharted 2 :))!

yeah the sequel should be great, will def pick it up.

i completed MGS4 too, not sure which i prefer out the 2. def my fav 2 ps3 games so far, may have to pick up LBP.

Yup, Uncharted is a good game. I give it 8.8 out of 10.

I know what platinum trophies are and how to get them, But thats my question... How many actually got a platinum here? Who actually succeded to get every single trophy? i can see my self going like : Shit thats to annoying / hard xD. Do anyone have platinum trophies in ANY game?

earning the platinum trophy is by just getting all the other ones.

Around the Network

I KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!

XD I just want to know if anyone here got a platinum trophy? In any game? did anyone actually spend time getting one? If so let me know! I dont have any friend that have a platinum trophy xD. I my self have LBP - Wipeout HD - Uncharted - Warhawk but i cant bother getting all trophies. Has anyone botherd here?

Aldro said:
I know what platinum trophies are and how to get them, But thats my question... How many actually got a platinum here? Who actually succeded to get every single trophy? i can see my self going like : Shit thats to annoying / hard xD. Do anyone have platinum trophies in ANY game?

Check the trophy league thread, I think quite a few people do, though I haven't got any

I just think the location got a bit repetitive....yeah, the jungle looks great, but 10 hours of jungle....hmmm

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
I just think the location got a bit repetitive....yeah, the jungle looks great, but 10 hours of jungle....hmmm

It's only about 5 hours in the jungle, there is quite a lot in the bunker or ruins

I got the platinum tropy for uncharted. You need to play the game twice. The first time to unlock crushing, and the second to beat the game on crushing. You will earn every trophy by playing it twice, but you need to pay attention for the treasures.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.