By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What classic Nintendo games would you like to see a remake on WiiWare?

I personally would love to see an Adventures of Lolo remake. That game is a lot of fun, and even in these days is a very enjoyable game.

I want to see a remake with high quality sprites, pre-rendered 3D sprites... or a 3D remake. Anything.

And you guys?

Around the Network

Pokemon Gold or Silver or Cristal

Personally, I'd like to see a LBP-style game using 2D Mario sprites!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I'd love to see remakes or sequels to Wizards & Warriors and Blaster Master.

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980

Super Metroid with more refined sprites (not that the ones in the games aren't beautiful as is, but make it more fluid I guess).

Around the Network

By the way... my english is not very good...

Is the title of this thread correct?

Almost--should just say 'remake OF on WiiWare', but otherwise you're good

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

StarTropics

An updated The Legend of Zelda would be nice. =]

Thanks =p