By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

Zurich and Basel are looking good to go through.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Around the Network

Interesting night for the Swiss teams.

Sion played an unbelieveable first half against Galatasaray and led by 3:0 after 32 minutes. Sadly, the received a goal before the break and Galatasaray saw his chances growing again and was even able to score a second goal. Sion's chances are to get on to the next round are small because of that, but if they are able to play another game like yesterday, they're not out yet.

Zurich was very lucky against Empoli. They played a bad match and had no chance of going somewhere, but Empoli did not use its chances and even allowed Zurich to score a goal. If Zurich is able to play better in the regame, they may continue to the next round anyway.

Basel on the other hand should have won higher. They played good and did allow almost no chances to Sarajevo. That they received a goal in the 93th minute was bad luck, but does not matter too much since I don't see Sarajevo winning in Basel.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

If I were you, I'd start already to search for glitches in the game

I meant the latter.

You even have gained more respect now... Is it really possible to do such times without any glitches?

You're getting back on track it seems, great. I have my first game tomorrow... If got to get up at seven am on a sunday... But I'm looking forward anyway, it's really time that the season starts.

I was not refering to a special game because I don't remember exactly what you did, but I recall that you once posted your speedruns in a thread and they were really impressive.

I'd like to see your excel lists because it makes me wonder how you prepare for such a speedrun.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Almost finished the list, will do the rest tomorrow. Writing such a list is a great way to remember things in games faster and it's good to have a check list in case a game has points of no returns, i.e. you can't get certain stuff once you've passed a certain point in the game.

SPM isn't one of these games, you can get everything, no matter how far you have progressed in the game. Tomorrow I'll start this first attempt at a speed run, it will be my third playthrough of the game. I am quite confident that I can get a complete file below 20 hours. 

Great, I'm looking forward to hear how it worked out. Btw, I'm about to start chapter six now; I have spent approximately 10 hours until now.

On another note, we had our first floorball game of the season today. We lost 5:4. This is not too bad since we're playing against relegation, but we should really have won the game so I can't be happy. We controlled it but we failed to create enough chances and we were not playing aggressively enough, and that also caused those five goals against us.

Floorball is called "Unihockey" in german. Probably it is also called unihockey in english since no english speaking person understands what I mean when I talk about floorball, but they have a slight idea what unihockey is when they hear that.
I guess you know what it is know that you know the german word?

Make a new thread, this one is month's old.

Snesboy said:

How dare a member with the incredibly tiny amount of only 24 posts attack this wonderful thread?!

Three hours doesn't sound bad... I guess if you had read all the text until chapter 4-4, that'd also have taken you three hours

Unihockey is a sport that was established only twenty years ago as some sort of icehockey without ice. Today, it is very popular in Scandinavia, Switzerland and in the Czech Republic. In sweden, games are broadcasted in television and season finals are usually watched by 10000 people. Here in switzerland we only have about 500 spectators in a championship's game, but the development is really fast. We will probably have live games on TV in the next season.

nintendo_fanboy said:
Snesboy said:

How dare a member with the incredibly tiny amount of only 24 posts attack this wonderful thread?!

Three hours doesn't sound bad... I guess if you had read all the text until chapter 4-4, that'd also have taken you three hours

Unihockey is a sport that was established only twenty years ago as some sort of icehockey without ice. Today, it is very popular in Scandinavia, Switzerland and in the Czech Republic. In sweden, games are broadcasted in television and season finals are usually watched by 10000 people. Here in switzerland we only have about 500 spectators in a championship's game, but the development is really fast. We will probably have live games on TV in the next season.

Sounds something like field hockey but inside? Floor hockey? We used to play this with brooms, called broom hockey.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)