By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Help make sure Killzone 2 gets exposure!

Hey gamers. Killzone 2 is a beautiful example of what video games are capable of. Lets help make sure Sony does not mess this thing up. Make sure everyone you run into online knows about this game, on boards, and in matches. Tell all of your friends to go check it out. Tell your parents, teachers, and co-workers.

Fellow gamers, that are tired of seeing amazing games get outsold by shovleware unite. Lets start giving these amazing games some extra exposure. Killzone 2 is just a start. All well developed, true gaming experiances deserve to be recognized by the mass market no matter what platform they are on. Who is with me?!

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

Done already.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Good Kantor.

Once Home goes Open Beta, we all need to get the community focused on this game. I have seen very amazing experiances go unwitnessed by to many people for to long, and I wnat to see what I can do to turn that around in 2009. Hopefully we gamers can all work together to make sure games like Killzone 2 get the attention they deserve, and games like Haze get the cold sholder they deserve.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

I hope Sony advertises this in Home. And give it the full treatment.

I'm going to tell everyone I know who has a PS3 or is considering getting one about the awesomeness of Killzone 2. Even if only five of them listen, that's five more copies sold.

LOL, Killzone 2 is the most hyped game of 2009. Is this a joke thread or what?

Around the Network

Yep, and if they tell people, and the ball continues to roll that is when we start hitting mainstream.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

You want me to expose Killzone 2? Shall i pull its pants down?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

@Chrizum: No, Final Fantasy XIII is, followed by Resident Evil 5, followed by Killzone 2 (followed by God of War III, followed by MadWorld)

heres an idea if every1 on this post makes a post about killzone 2 on this website or another and tells the others to do the same

play_ea said:
heres an idea if every1 on this post makes a post about killzone 2 on this website or another and tells the others to do the same

That's brilliant - create a KZ2 chain letter and get everyone to hate the game and everything it stands for before it's even released.

The game's promoted enough as it is, let it speak by its own merits. Overhype has killed too many games anyway.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.