By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN LIKES PARTY BABIEZ?!?

Why would Ubisoft moneyhat reviews of Party Babiez? Its not like reviews will affect its sales like a core title.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Around the Network
Erik Aston said:
Why would Ubisoft moneyhat reviews of Party Babiez? Its not like reviews will affect its sales like a core title.

Very good point. It's not worth their time or money to try and get a good review for that game.

I'm glad that this game got a good score. I feel bad for the super casual gamers out there that usually get crapped on. I played one of those Imagine games on this girls DS once, and it actually was pretty sun. Not only that, but it had some difficulty in it. I'm assuming that the rest of the imagine series is pretty good since they keep selling so well.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

For the record, I have nothing against the game nor Ubisoft (they do, however, need to release more core games on occasion). Its a casual title aimed at a different audience. I am just surprised that it got a good review from a website that seems to detest this sort of stuff.

I agree that more reviewers should be like him; cut the elitist crap, the gamer sarcasm and humor and review a game, while giving credit where credit is due.

I honestly wonder how this game would have done had Matt or Bozon reviewed it...

a sign of the apocalypse perhaps?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Around the Network

The game isnt that bad

Finally, a reviewer that gets it. Just because a game doesn't interest the reviewer because it is marketed to a different audience, doesn't mean he has to give it a bad score.

Props to IGN for this.