By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN LIKES PARTY BABIEZ?!?

damn did they moneyhatt ¿? O.o

i am confused, i just watch things about it and it sucks hard.

Around the Network
megaman79 said:

Come on, at least the reviewer is more open to interpreting a game, while most other reviewers would smack it down with biased, subjective, hardcore elitist negative views. (btw do not smack babiez)

This is what being a critic is all about, having the balls to stand up at some point and tell the rest of us that we might be wrong.

The problem with reviewers, who criticise most Wii games, is that they seemingly never look beyond superficial shit like waggle, SD graphics and the casualised form of the Wii version. Here you have a journalist who clearly judged the game on other factors.

Well said.

megaman79 said:

Come on, at least the reviewer is more open to interpreting a game, while most other reviewers would smack it down with biased, subjective, hardcore elitist negative views. (btw do not smack babiez)

This is what being a critic is all about, having the balls to stand up at some point and tell the rest of us that we might be wrong.

The problem with reviewers, who criticise most Wii games, is that they seemingly never look beyond superficial shit like waggle, SD graphics and the casualised form of the Wii version. Here you have a journalist who clearly judged the game on other factors.

Yes.  This.

:0 , i was not expecting that

the only bad thing ubisoft did was release exclusive dark messiah of might and magic material on xbox wtf ? i payed full money for the pc version and they didn't even release the freaking tools :( .. or the maps .. or the ekstra stuff ! it's one of my favorate games ever and i'm limited to a incomplete version on my pc ... whys :(

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Well, it seems to me it's only fair to give a game a good rating if it deserves it. Even if people tend to expect the opposite based on personal preferences. It's cool the guy had the good sense to rate it as he did.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Wow, is this exclusive on wii? Nice!

mmm... its is April 1st again?

Nice to see an open mind person doing reviews

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Jo21 said:
damn did they moneyhatt ¿? O.o

i am confused, i just watch things about it and it sucks hard.

I doubt it since the reviewer is a freelancer.

lol Ubisucks did you send that freelancer to review that sh*t of yours?

I hope EA buys you up and makes something good out of you!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(